412 West Street
Fort Collins, CO 80521
Listed at $328,000
Amazing West Old Town location!
A covered front entry welcomes you home into this adorable 1950 Old Town bungalow!
The entry leads into a sunny living room with hardwood flooring, plenty of seating and built in entertainment niche with time period cabinetry perfect for media storage.The living room opens to an updated kitchen also with hardwood flooring, painted cabinetry, ceramic tile countertops, stainless appliances and access to the backyard. A full bathroom is conveniently located in the hallway leading to the 2 bedrooms. The master bedroom is located at the back of the home with views over the lovely backyard and is complete with a window air conditioning unit and spacious closet. The secondary bedroom is off the front of the home also featuring a good sized closet and hardwood floors with abundant natural light.
Situated on an 8,369 square foot lot there is opportunity to add on in the future!The backyard provides a brick paver patio great for dining al fresco and stays cool with the cover of mature grave vines on the trellis. The fenced backyard provides safety for pets and/or children and backs to a convenient alley. A storage shed and raised garden beds are located at the back of the lot. A detached 1 car garage completes this property and provides wonderful storage options, parking for 1 vehicle and plenty of room for your bikes and yard supplies Unbeatable and quiet location in close proximity to Lee Martinez Park, City Park, Poudre Trail and the highly desirable and entertaining historic Old Town Fort Collins!
Property Features & Details
- Circa 1950
- 2 bedroom, 1 full bathroom
- 731 square feet
- Hardwood flooring & ceramic tile floors
- Updated kitchen, lots of storage & work space
- All appliances & window treatments included for move in convenience
- 1 car detached garage with heater & additional storage
- Situated on an 8,369 square foot lot with fenced backyard
- Storage shed, raised garden beds & alley access
- Lawn sprinkler system & mature landscaping
- Gas forced heat, attic fan, ceilings fans and window AC unit
- Roof replaced in 2011
- Zoned NCM
- Taxes = $1,651.00 in 2015
- Mere minutes to Lee Martinez Park, City Park, Poudre Trail and the exciting Old Town Fort Collins