622 Whedbee Street
Fort Collins, CO 80524
Property Features & Details
- Circa 1923 Old Town Home
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and an office
- 2,715 total & finished square feet
- sits on a 9,500 sq. ft. lot with alley access
- 1 car detatached garage in front, 3 car detached garage in back
- Taxes in 2015: $4586
- Front & backyard lawn sprinkler system & mature landscaping
- Seller interested in selling backyard teak furniture, inquire with agent
- Gas forced heat and central air conditioning
- Situated on an 9,500 square foot lot with private fenced backyard & 2 patio areas, firepit & mature landscaping
- Zoned NCM—property subject to Eastside/Westside City ordinance
- Taxes = $4,585.53 in 2015
- Mere minutes to Old Town square, schools, shopping, dining, entertainment & I-25 access
The quintessential, Old Town covered front porch welcomes you home each day to this West side beauty which is tastefully updated throughout and move in ready. The entry leads into a spacious living room with gas fireplace as a lovely focal point.
Views of the open floor plan can be seen from the front entry.A formal dining room is conveniently located between the entry/living room and the kitchen which is perfect for entertaining family and friends.
The classy kitchen boasts natural soapstone countertops, custom soft close cabinetry with 42” upper cabinets, stainless steel appliances including a gas range and Jenn Air hood, tile backsplash and hardwood flooring.
While walking through the kitchen you encounter a convenient mudroom with additional storage together with a laundry closet. The back of the home also provides access to the basement and backyard.
The north side of the home consists of a time period built in linen closet and access to two spacious bedrooms. The master en-suite is gorgeous and very quiet and private.
Then on to a 5 piece master bathroom is located off of the master bedroom and features a large walk in closet. Other features include a modern, freestanding tub, massive shower with tile surround, and double sink vanity with plenty of cabinet storage.
The noteworthy basement is not something to be missed and provides a cozy family room with surround sound speakers great for movie night. The third, conforming bedroom presents a huge walk in closet and access to the 3/4 bathroom. The bar/game area features both wine and beer refrigerators and a sweet game space as well as access to the exterior. Lastly, An office filled with natural light could easily be a fourth bedroom and provides ample workspace.
Last but not least the lot is an impressive 9500 square feet with fenced yard and 4 garage spaces.
Call Angie today to schedule a private home showing! 970-402-6430