Home Value and Appraisal
Pricing your home correctly to reflect market trends is no simple matter: price it too high and it will take a long time, if at all, to sell. Price it too low, and you’re leaving money on the table. As an experienced REALTOR®, I have the skills, experience, and tools to provide you with a well-founded, realistic home market analysis.
Your home value appraisal will include:
- Homes that are currently for sale
- Homes which have recently sold
- Data as recent as a week or as long as a year
- Your home value appraisal can cover areas as narrow as one or two streets surrounding your home, or as broad as an entire subdivision
Other factors in the pricing of your home…
Perception alters reality and this is a crucial consideration in understanding the buying and selling process and the value of the comparative market analysis. Much of a home’s value will ultimately be determined by the emotional impact it has on buyers.
Subjective elements affecting home value:
- Home’s curb appeal
- Home interior decorating or colors
- Views from home windows
- Light, darkness, room flow, and hundreds of other factors